Saalux® dandruff solution with soft tip applicator (75 ml)
16.85 €(100 ml = 22.47 €)
Saalux dandruff solution for removing dandruff and encrustation (psoriasis), for the scalp, purely plant-based
Dandruff and scab on the scalp are not only annoying, but also absorb the effective UV radiation. Before starting the therapy it is therefore highly recommended to remove these. Treatment success is usually faster and the number of treatments can be reduced. Not affected skin areas will be less stressed in consequence of the reduced number of sessions.
- Grape Seed Oil and Castor Oil as Vegetable Base
- Gentle Alternative to Salicylic Acid used in many conventional dandruff solutions
- Clinically proven and used for many years
- Effective - usually 1 to 2 applications are already sufficient
- Easily washed out with a mild shampoo.
- With soft tip applicator - for gentle and targeted dosing of the dandruff solvent to the hairy lesions
- Volume 75 ml
- Refillable (200 ml bottle)
Additional product information
- Generous application for an effective treatment. Tight coverage of treated area (e.g. with a shower cap or cling film). Leaving on the scalp for at least 3 hours or, better even overnight. Washing out with a mild shampoo. As far as dandruff is removed UV-phototherapy can be started. Usually 1 - 2 applications are sufficient.
- Key Ingredients
- Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polysorbate 80, Tocopheroll, Phenylpropanol, without any preservatives or fragrances